Prices of Dar Rita • Bed and Breakfast
Dar Rita Bed and Breakfast – offers 7 fully equipped rooms with all the necessary accommodation amenities such as private bathroom and shower, air conditioner and heater, service table, sofa and traditional Moroccan decoration mixed with a blend of modern touch and ethnic ambiance.
Prices – Bed and Breakfast – FIRST FLOOR
- SINGLE ROOM B&B (1 pers 1 bed): 45€ or 495DH
- DOUBLE ROOM B&B (2 pers 1 bed): 50€ or 550DH
- TWIN ROOM B&B (2 pers 2 beds): 50€ or 550DH
- TRIPLE ROOM B&B (3 pers 3 beds or 3 pers 2 beds): 70€ or 770DH
Prices – Bed and Breakfast – SECOND FLOOR
- 2 -BEDROOM SUITE WITH LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN B&B (1 room double bed + 1 room twin beds): 80€ or 880DH
Prices – Bed and Breakfast – GROUND FLOOR
- SINGLE ROOM B&B (1 pers 1 bed): 35€ or 385DH
- DOUBLE ROOM B&B (2 pers 1 bed): 40€ or 440DH
- TWIN ROOM B&B (2 pers 2 beds): 40€ or 440DH
Prices – Bed and Breakfast
- HOUSE IN EXCLUSIVITY B&B (up to 16 pers / 7 rooms): 350€ or 3850DH
- TRANSFER OUARZAZATE AIRPORT (1 to 6 pers): 18€ or 200DH
Renting the whole house in Ouarzazate is possible, and you can fit up to 17 people spread around all the rooms. This is ideal for larger groups that wish to have their own privacy within the same space escaping a bigger hotel in Ouarzazate and have a rest on Dar Rita’s private atmosphere.
Rates include / schedule: Welcoming snack and homemade mint tea; Local pastry and dried fruits; Breakfast; Room with private bathroom; 1 bottle of mineral water in room; Room cleaning every morning; Check-in begins 1pm (time you can get a room); Check-out finishes 11am (time you have to deliver your room); Breakfast open until 10am.
Note: We serve dinner upon reservation. Price of the menu: 15€ or 150DH per person. The meal includes soup/starter, main course, and dessert. We accept
Dar Rita’s Trip Advisor Reviews
Special bookings – BIG GROUPS
Dar Rita is available to accommodate and host big groups such as cinema production groups, various events, car rallys, 4X4 groups or motorcycle groups. We can accommodate up to 23 people in 7 rooms. We have 1 room with 4 single beds; 4 rooms with 1 double bed + 1 single bed; and 1 room with 1 double bed + 2 single beds.
For special group prices or agency inquires please use the contact page.
The name of Dar Rita’s rooms are chosen after the name of 7 historical cities in Morocco spread around the Atlantic Coast. Room Mazagão, Room Arzila, Room Alcácer-Ceguer, Room Aguz, Room Safim, Room Mogador and Room Azamor offer great comfort.